2016. 6월 아쉬람 프로그램 안내
 글쓴이 : 최고관리자
조회 : 352  
   https://www.facebook.com/shuddhashaktiyogagwangju/?fref=ts [55]
   https://www.facebook.com/biharyogakorea/ [54]
Yoga Cleansing Retreat
 (요가 정화요법 )

With Jin Jae Lee and Anna Ellery
 강사: 이진재(shaktimudra) and 아나(shudhhachittam)

Satyananda Ashram Jangheung
 장소: 장흥 싸띠아난다 아쉬람

11th-12th June 2016
 일시: 2016. 6. 11~12
 160,000 Won
 참가비: 16만원원

Spend a weekend away from your everyday life to immerse yourself in Yoga
 일상생활에서 떠나 주말을 활용하여 요가를 통해 자신에 몰입 할 수 있는 기회입니다.

Schedule:
 (일정)

*Saturday(토요일)
 Arrive by 10am, orientation (도착 및 오리엔테이션)
 11.30am Yoga Nidra (요가니드라)
 12pm Lunch and free time (점심 과 휴식)
 2pm Yoga Talk and Dosha Testing ( 요가이론 및 도샤 테스트)
 3pm-4.30pm Yoga Class ( 요가수업)
 4.30pm Free time, walk, read relax ( 휴식)
 6pm Dinner (저녁식사)
 7pm Healing Mantra with fire ceremony (힐링만뜨라)
 8pm Short Meditation (명상)
 9.30pm Mouna – Silence (모우나, 침묵수련)

*Sunday (일요일)
 6-7am Meditation – optional (명상, 선택가능)
 7am-8.30am Lagoo Shankhaprakshalana and Yoga Class
 (장청소 및 요가수업)
 8.30am Breakfast (식사)
 9.30 am Free time to pack and clean your room
 (휴식 및 방청소)
 11.30am Yoga Nidra (요가니드라)
 12pm Lunch (점심)
 1pm Yoga Talk (요가 이론)
 2pm-4pm Yoga Class and Meditation ( 요가와 명상)
 5pm Early Dinner (저녁식사)
 6.45pm Catch bus back to Gwangju/ Home (마무리)

Laghoo shankhaprakshalana
 (장청소, 락후샹카쁘락샬라나)
 This is a short version of the full Yogic digestive cleanse. It is done by drinking warm, slightly salty water and doing a series of asanas. This helps cleanse the intestines, strengthen immunity and purify blood.
 이 행법은 요가의 완전한 정화요법중 간단하게 하는 행법입니다.
 따뜻한 소금 물을 마시고, 아사나의 시리즈를 수련합니다. 이 행법은 장응 깨끗하기 하여 면역력을 강화하고, 혈액을 정화하는데 도움을 줍니다.

Yoga Classes
 (요가 수업)
 All Yoga classes are Hatha and suitable for beginners to experienced as options will be given in each pose.
 모든 요가 수업은 하타요가이고 각각의 동작에 다른 경험을 할 수 있는 선택이 주어지는 초급자에게 적합한 수업니다.

Meditation
 (명상)
 Each Yoga class will include some meditation. If you are keen to deepen your practice with more meditation you may attend the morning meditations which are optional. They are not guided sessions yet an opportunity to sit in stillness. When meditating you may use the support of the wall or sit in a chair if you are not used to sitting unsupported.
 모든 요가 수업에는 몇 가지 명상 수련이 포함됩니다. 명상에 깊은 관심을 두고 있는 분이면 선택 사항인 아침 명상에 참석 할 수 있습니다. 많은 분들이 아직 고요하게 앉을 수 있는 기회의 시간을 안내 받지 못하였습니다. 명상법을 수련 중 보조가 필요하다면 의자에 앉거나 벽에 몸을 기대에 앉을 수 있습니다.

Yoga Nidra means psychic sleep. It is a guided relaxation that helps to alleviate stress and tension from the mind and body
 요가니드라에에 의미는 심령적인 잠을 의미하고, 요가니드라는 마음과 몸에서 스트레스와 긴장을 완화하는데 도움이 되는 휴식을 안내합니다.

Workshops included in this retreat will include:
 이 모든 것이 수련에 포함됩니다 :
 Yogic Management of Colds including Jal Neti
 Utilizing the breath's influence of the right and left brain to manage depression, insomnia and to deepen your meditation
 Yoga philosophy and meditation techniques
 Talk on Ayurveda
 *감기의 요가적인 관리, 잘라 네띠 포함
 *호흡으로 뇌의 오른쪽의 영향과 왼쪽을 활용하여 우울증, 불면증을 관리하고 깊은명상
 *요가철학과 명상 기법
 *아유르베다(인도정통의학)에 대한 이야기

All meals are vegetarian and will be loving prepared by Anna. If you have any special dietary needs please let us know as we will be very happy to cater for you.
 모든 식사는 채식입니다.

About Anna (Sn Shuddhachittam)
 강사: 아나(산야신 슈다칫땀)
 I have been teaching Hatha Yoga for over 10 years. I am a Classical and Satyananda trained Yoga teacher, having travelled to India many times I have completed courses in Satyananda, Sivananda and Iyengar Yoga. I started practicing Yoga as a teenager and after completing my training have integrated my practice of Yoga as a way of life. Through teaching Yoga I aim to share this joy of letting go of the over identification with the mind to live a simple fulfilling life.
 I have my own practice of Yoga and Meditation of over 2 hours a day.
 그녀는 10년동안 하타 요가를 지도하고고, 인도에서 많은 기간 동안 싸띠아난다, 쉬바난다요가, 아행가 요가의 과정을 수료 하였습니다. 10대 부터 요가를 수련을 하였으며, 이를 통해 요가 수련은 삶의 일부가 되었습니다.
 또한 요가수련을 통해 간단하고 충실한 삶을 살아가고자 하는 마음으로 즐겁게 공유하는 것을 목표로 하고 있으며, 매일 2시간씩 아사나와 명상을 수련하고 있습니다.

About Jin Jae (Sn Shaktimudra)
 강사: 이진재(산야신 샥띠무드라)
 Jin Jae Lee’s parents are both Monks hence he has been practicing Yoga, Tai Chi and Mantra since he was a child. He graduated from the Bihar School of Yoga, India, 3 year Sannyasa training in 2014. He has completed Yogic studies 1 and 2 at the Satyananda Yoga Ashram in Australia.
 He has a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Chosun University. He currently teaches Yoga at Beauty and Yoga in Pungam Dong and also teaches Yoga in various high schools. He helps run the Satyananda Yoga Ashram in Jangheung.
 수행자이신 부모님의 영향으로 유년시절부터 요가와 태극권을 수련했으며, 대학에서 철학을 전공하고, 2014년에 비하르 요가 학교에서 3년 과정을 수료했습니다. 그 후 호주 싸띠아난다 요가 아쉬람에서 Yogic Studies 1 과 2를 수료하고 광주에 위치한 뷰티앤요가에서 강사로 활동하고 있으며, 전라남도 지역 학교들을 다니며 요가와 명상을 지도하고 있습니다. 그리고 장흥 싸띠아난다 요가 아쉬람에서 봉사를 하고 있습니다.

Contact Jin Jae: Ph: 0108605156
 연락처 (이진재) 010 8605 1563
 shaktimudra87@gmail.com

Contact Anna Ellery:
 연락처(아나)
 anna.tranquil.yoga@gmail.com

“Do Yoga, Be Happy”